Date: 24th August to 28th August
Time: 9 to 11 and 1 to 3
- Maths Dates
- 24 August, Monday ( 1 of 2)
- 25 August, Tuesday (2 of 2)
- English Dates
- 26 August, Wednesday (1 of 2)
- 27 August, Thursday (2 of 2)
- Additional Day
- 28 August, Friday
- Exam techniques, time management, managing expectations, dealing with stress and opportunity to re-learn weak topics each in Maths or English.
Total Time – 20 hours
Cost for the entire course is £400
Cost for each subject is £225
A 5 days course with 4 hours on each day, thus totalling 20 hours and taught exclusively by me. This is the final push for Grammar school exam candidates of 2019, but will also benefit everyone in Year 5.
A short assessment will be done at the beginning of the course in each subject. Weak areas will be identified and additional focus will be given during the course in your child’s weak areas. Another short assessment will be done at the end of the intensive course to track progress. Electronic resources and study aids will be provided to all at the end of each course. If you require a copy of the syllabus, please contact me.